Monday, August 27, 2012

Today.

Well... here I am. Standing in front of my door ready to start my last semester of my undergraduate career EVER.
Slightly sad. Slightly exciting. 
After attending my MWF classes, I am already in absolute love with my classes this semester.
(which, hopefully I get into Abnormal Psych-- #2 on the waiting list!) 
A girl asked me today, how will I stay motivated this semester? Honestly, I feel more motivated than ever. It is my last semester and I am ready to finish it strong! 


I bought the BYU planner today in the bookstore and found the best quote on the first page I opened up to:
"What will you take with you when you finally leave BYU? First intellectual discipline. Second, I hope you will develop a spirit of fellowship, a social ease, the capacity to mix and mingle with people wherever you meet them, of low caste or high caste, recognizing their strengths and powers and capacities and goodness. Third, I hope you will take with you an unassailable spiritual strength.
-Gordon B. Hinckley"
Obviously that quote was meant to be. I looked up the {talk} it came from, which was clearly even more amazing and it was given 2 days after I was born! ... even more meant to be :). I have LOVED my time at BYU. Absolutely loved it. I love this school so much and especially what it stands for. I really think I have gained and better developed all three of the things President Hinckley mentioned during my time at BYU.
Anyway, I am sure I will blog more about my feelings of graduating as well as my love for BYU more this semester.

On a different note, here is a picture of what I made for {dinner} tonight, Chicken Curry in a Hurry. Absolutely delicious.   


Ok, over and out.

4 comments:

  1. yummm that chicken curry is looking so good right now! recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have a link to it if you click on {dinner} :). It is so good!

      Delete
    2. you look adorable! :) BYU is such an incredible place, eh? good luck this semester! :) oh, and that recipe does look good (and simple). I'll have to try it! :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy every minute of school! :) it is over before you know it

    ReplyDelete