Sunday, December 4, 2011

Older

Clark's birthday was this week! 
Ever since Clark and I got engaged he said he could not wait until we were twenty-one and twenty-two 
because that sounds a lot better when you're married :)
haha well we finally sound a year older than we were when we got married which of course it doesn't feel any different.

But anyway, here is Clark's birthday blog.
 And here's to the best husband in the world.
I really feel so lucky that he picked me to spend the rest of time and eternity with.
 He is the absolute sweetest thing in the world and I had so much fun doing stuff for him for his birthday!

I felt way hipster when making this birthday sign

Travie was so sweet to stop by and wish Clark and Happy birthday!

Sushi

Dates


Wishing

Cake

Twins

Twenty-Two

Cereal

Love.


3 comments:

  1. i just have to say that clarkie has the BEST faces!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with both of you! he fits into the family pretty well, huh? lol

    ReplyDelete