Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More Babies!

My sister just older than me had a baby, Chad Roger Peterson, on October 22. 
He was named after my grandpa who is the most amazing person in the world.
It was their first, and is so fun that he is just a month younger than his cousin, Max (the first baby blogged about).
My mom (who lives in Iowa) had planned on coming out to see him last weekend so we just decided to wait until she was out here to go up to Logan to meet him. 
My younger sister Lindsay was able to come down too from BYU-I which made it even more fun.
It's always so nice to see family who lives so far away after not seeing them for a few months as well as meet brand new family members. 
I've said this once and I'll say it again, brand new babies are funny little creatures! 
They are so sweet and cute but just way interesting to me. It's kind of crazy to think that you are taking care of this new little person who cannot completely communicate with you and just needs his basic needs to be met which are - food, sleep, and love. 
Love of which I think is and EXTREMELY important factor when it comes to new born babies.
Chad was so cute and needed people to hold him. As he was falling asleep he would randomly open his eyes to make sure someone was there still holding him. 
It was only until he had been asleep for 10 minutes that it was safe to set him down.
Ahh what a cutie!
Anyway, I just think those little babies are something.


Freaking Beautiful Baby Sister





Precious baby hand!! 



Cutie Husband!

Ahh sooo sweet holy cow


<3 Baby lips!

Pretty momma and freaking cute baby baby.



2 comments: